Thursday, May 26, 2011
A confession of sorts.
Ok here goes. Well I don't read the bible. Ok I feel better I got that off my chest but nonetheless I do believe there is a better place after we've done our time here on earth. You may be asking yourself where I'm going with this. Our world as I see it takes us this Edition from Coast to Coast and other countries. I don't know what the bible says about Floods and major disasters but were seeing some of that right before our eyes as witnessed via the News on a daily basis. We've seen like never before an extraordinarily amount of Tornadoes,drought, destruction across this great nation. But looking at unrest overseas in places like Yemen,Egypt,Lybia, and so on tells us people are just tired of the way there current regimes are running there countries. Enough is Enough. As much as I don't like seeing violence this could in the end be a good thing. The people are gathering in numbers and speaking there mind and letting what a Democratic society would look like. It's pretty obvious these dictators aren't tolerant of this and killing there own people for what WE TAKE for granted on a daily basis. As bad as we have it right now try living in another country where people where turbines are worn and women have to conceal there identity and your killed if you voice your displeasure with the Gov't. I will say as a deterrent though that these other countries don't generally waste time with long drawn out court room proceedings and tax $$$ to convict and execute. I do know the bible speaks of an eye for an eye. Having thought of that I remember reading a story of where a guy disfigured his girlfriend I presume and his sentence to be carried out against him is slow drip acid into his eyes at a hospital. Can you imagine if we did justice like some of these other countries did. Also I'm seeing bankruptcies soar as are foreclosures. Also just told on the news the other days over half of this country is NOT made up of married couples which is a switch from years past. Change is here whether it be for the good or the bad. In closing this is a far different place than we were raised and is becoming ever increasingly difficult to find new means and ways with which to raise our kids. The future looks bleak but like our parent's before us we will find a way and persevere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment